Organ donation

have you thought about donating organs?
What do you think of this issue?

I am mclovin …

I cannot bear the shame if I won’t contribute an organ :sob:
I don’t know what to do

I tried to donate an organ to a friend once. I’m not viable because of a blood disorder.

1 Like

In my country we have this so-called “universal health card” which stores various information about the owner’s medical records. Including their option to donate or not to donate organs in case of a clinical death. I opted for “not donating” because of the organ trade on the black market… I don’t trust some doctors in my country, they would resort to anything for cash.

1 Like

Yes I am an organ donor. My organs could potentially save a number of lives. Why would I just let them rot in my dead body if I didn’t need them anymore?

If you mean while alive donating organs I’d do it in a second for my loved ones, but I’m not the type who’s so benevolent as to give to a stranger. I give blood all the time though.

2 Likes

My organs are going to be too worn out by the time I die.

I’m an organ donor in the event of a qualifying death. I’m also on the bone marrow registry to be a donor if a match is found.

They can have me now if they want. I’m ■■■■■■■ done with this stupid ugly nasty ignorant world

Depends. If the person you are donating to is important to you then I feel it is OK.

If I can get paid up front then ok :grin:

i am an organ donor but my partner doesn’t want me to be

I’ve got it down on my non drivers identification card that I am an organ/tissue donor. I used to think I was going to leave some pretty good organs behind, but now I’m wondering about it.

What about that guy who got sz after getting a bone marrow transplant from his sz brother? Or the other guy who had sz and had a remission after a transplant from a non-sz person? It kinda worries me.

@twinklestars, do you have links for those cases? I’ve never heard of them and they sound very interesting.

1 Like

I mean, if you were going to die if you didn’t get a kidney, or a heart or whatever, I guess it would be worth any potential risk.

1 Like

I agree with @Ninjastar. Can we see the links to those cases? That sounds interesting.

I donated my favorite organ 5 years ago. But it made it harder to pee, so I took it back.

3 Likes

Yes, they are posted above.