One food you've come to like, and one you've come to dislike

At first since it said it had liver in it I didn’t think I would like boudin sausage (pronounced boo dan) it is mostly pork and rice with so little liver I don’t taste it…but I love love love boudin sausage now…a food I have never been able to eat ironically is liver and onions…never never !!

1 Like

A food I’ve come to like more is pizza. As a kid I didn’t like it. I used to like tofu and like it less now.

Black licorice…hated it now a favorite. Bologna…loved it as a kid now it kinda makes a popping sound when you bend it in your mouth…must be the chicken parts :expressionless:

I’ve come to like red meat.
I now dislike spinach.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to try boudin. I’ve seen it on TV, and it seems like a good regional specialty

1 Like

I’ve come to like ruccola, I like the fresh taste.
I’ve come to dislike baby corn.

I’ve come to like kiwi :slight_smile:
I’ve come to dislike goji berries eurgh!!

don’t think I’ve ever tried goji berries :thinking:

Kiwi is delicious though

1 Like

I tried them in a handful. And that’s put me off for life. I mean if you first try them in like a smoothie or something it might not be as horrid.
But just gulping them down on their own is not for me

haha yeah eating them by the handful sounds like it would be too strong of a flavor. I like the idea of trying them in a smoothie

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.