Odd behaviour?

First of all I’ll state I’m not hearing voices . I am though saying a lot of expletive. deleted comments out loud . I do sometimes swear but nothing like to the extent I’ve been doing recently . It just seems to slip out without my thinking about it .

Luckily I haven’t been doing it when with other people.

How’s your stress level? Ever figure out what that smell was? Still happening?

I notice when I’m stressed I tend to curse to myself, although mine are usually me losing insight and catching myself in these wild fantastical arguments and debates with the voices.

2 Likes

I hear ya, I’m odd at the best of times, 30 years of living alone and SZ, to be expected

1 Like

I can’t say I feel overly stressed. Been a bit concerned because I’ll sometimes struggle to find a word I want to use.
However this is the result from the food for the brain cognitive test.

The smell was when I was having a pee. It might be I was a little dehydrated . It hasn’t occurred since .

2 Likes

It sounds like you’re stressed or anxious and that’s how you’re getting those feelings out. It’s important to have a release. I don’t think this is odd at all.

1 Like

You could be right @CoCo , but I’m not registering that I am. Usually I can tell. A very left field thought is could it be due to the shortage of daylight and a bit of a mood dip.

2 Likes

Yeah. It could be from that. Some people need lamps at home when they don’t get enough sun.

1 Like

I have sza behavior when I go from cool to hot or hot to cold… when the body is stressed, my pdoc said, can make me more vulnerable… to all conditions.

I’m just saying this happens to me…

I wish you the best, hon.

My friend with aspergers and p so may be forced into a group home for not eating a diabetic diet. Comments?

Thanks.

It would be sad if he had to do so , but the main consideration should be his health. If he’s diabetic and not sticking to the diet for it , then potentially he’s a risk to himself .

1 Like

I get intrusive bad memories which I swear out loud to

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.