Schizophrenia.com

Novus Sanctum: A Manifesto

Stand strong my friends… I’m only now beginning to see how well this illness can be managed and handled.

After 3 frightful years… it’s becoming as normal as life ever was…

It would seem the real issue is not the illness itself, which is still an issue, but how the world handles the presence of the illness.

I know a lot of you, like me, have seen a different side of people… something you can only see when you have an illness like schizophrenia… you can see the inherent arrogance and conceit in those who willfully choose to remain ignorant and insensitive to the reality of what schizophrenia is.

Now they do have the right to live that way… to keep the “every man for himself” game alive. To make it our problem and not something they have to concern themselves with in the slightest.

However… we also have the right to make that as difficult for them as possible.

I’m going to start standing up for myself more… and less hesitant to mention the illness. It doesn’t just apply to mental illness… Fairness should be established in modern culture. A knew humility which unifies us all and allows everyone to feel accepted.

Be the change you wish to see in the world… if we’re all stones, let us cast ourselves into the pond… our splashes will resonate constructively… perhaps we might even change the tide of this human pool…

People don’t deserve to feel better or worse than anyone else… the delusion that is acceptable is something that hinders our ability to actually come together as a human community.

Be together not the same… we can all grow and develop… this should be encouraged.

I think I’m discovering for myself how to detect and reflect this philosophy when it comes around… making it stronger… and their is a lot of it on this website and I love that.

The future of evolution won’t be so much a physical thing as it will be a mental change…

Fight the good fight… lets make this world a sanctuary. Humanity has started to win the fight against nature… perhaps now it’s time we tried to grow out of the habits that keep us quarreling with ourselves.

3 Likes

Work On thus One Yo Yo …

made a slight revision… as requested

When a tsunami hits we’ll see who wins the fight

We Aren’t Supposed To Be In A “battle” With Nature … ,

KURT COBAIN Was Joking When He Said , " nature is a whore " …

1 Like

We make fun of people who live in oklahoma around here… if you’re tired of tornadoes move the ■■■■ out of tornado alley

1 Like

If you think that life isn’t a struggle against nature,… then obviously I’m right

it can be the nature of the self…

the nature of things to degrade…

If there’s a fight going on I’m on nature’s side. Schizophrenic and all, it must be fun for sure

It’s Naught About Right OR Wrong … ,

A Spiders Web Belongs Wherever It Is …

1 Like

That Isnt “nature” Your Brain Is A Key Part Of Your Soul … ,

We With Hands Are Naught Above but Theres Responsibility There To Protect Nature …

It is a battle with nature… schizophrenia is just a small facet of nature… was that not a fight?

it’s not about what right or wrong… you’re right(lol)

it’s about defending a perspective I believe to be ‘‘true’’

Well humanity is a part of nature.

There Is An Obvious Split Between Tha Two …

but typically there is a divide…

natural vs artificial… that’s a different argument… its relative…

Work On Thus One As Well Yo Yo …

Im Naught Following Science Much These Days …

I don’t know if there is. We like to think that way so we can think ourselves as superior or inferior, but in fact we just belong to the havoc of natural phenomenon

1 Like

I Disagree … ,

So Shall We (??)

okay, I agree on this disagreement. It’s not fun to agree all the time

1 Like

Naught My Fault You Bored Yo Yo …

1 Like

When put it that way its true…

what I mean though… in the context of what I said… I was referring to the natural world… as the non human realm… the things that were typically beyond our control. Resource distribution… .technology… these things have taken us away from dirt floors and tainted foods and diseases… that kind of nature…

but moving forward… with that fight more or less squared away… perhaps we should start facing the nature of ourselves and society as a whole. just by resonating the right mindset.