No college football this fall

The Big Ten, by numerous reports, has cancelled the fall football season. I’m guessing most, if not all, the other conferences will follow suit. My life is hollow :sleepy: At least there is (hopefully) the NFL

2 Likes

This sucks.

If the NFL gets cancelled I’m going to be so disappointed

It’ll be a looong fall and first half of winter if the NFL is also cancelled. I’m so not interested in spring college football, either – which has been discussed as a possibility. Just sucks all around

1 Like

Damn. That is big news. Hope they get the NFL up and running…I heard that there were like 100 NFL players with covid…I wonder if that was accurate…??

I saw that earlier today. A lot of disappointed fans :frowning:

I haven’t heard that from the SEC

Sports is just not going to happen.
It’s not possible

@Wave - NFL season is happening

I am a big college football fan…at first I found this incredibly depressing but I will just roll with it…I don’t do anything anyways having diabetes and already being exposed to Covid…I just stay inside.

For now, but I really don’t think it will last.

The NBA has had the best model so far with the “bubble” – but it’s impossible for any other sport in any other league to mimic this. I hope the NFL is played, but I’m not getting my hopes up. The MLB has been a wreck. The NHL actually has been pretty good with the negative tests, too.

1 Like

same here. But between the EPL and NFL, I’m hoping there can be some sports this fall. I’m cautiously optimistic

1 Like

I wonder what the NHL is doing to get such good numbers. Tonight the local news said that the hockey league had over 7,000 tests without one positive result.

I think NASCAR has had the best model to restart. :ox::ox::ox:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.