New to the forum

This is the place for you. :monkey::monkey::monkey:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @AliceCatis!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! EMDR helps some people so it’s good that you’re trying. Do you have PTSD? I do. I’m hoping to get treatment for it. I’m supposed to be getting more resources and support starting in January. I hope it helps you.

@AliceCatis
Welcome! I’m so sorry you are hurting and scared. Do you have suppprt around you? Family? Friends?

955fc7c8e7e7346b6f58aab88369c09c

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know you can’t post much when first coming on here. But this forum is very supportive.

2 Likes

I e never had a professional tell me I have PTSD, but I have a few of the symptoms. I’m not fully sure if I truly have it or not.

1 Like

My mother and my girlfriend are both very supportive. I’m very lucky to have them in my life.

2 Likes

That’s great. A good support group is the best thing to have. :turkey::turkey::turkey:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to share or vent anytime here.

1 Like

Welcome. I was recently, like 2 days ago, diagnosed with OCD. I also have schizophrenia and what feels like a dozen other things. Such fun.

2 Likes

@AliceCatis
That is wonderful that you have support!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, lots of good people here to listen to your vents :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

:blush:

1 Like

Welcome. Make sure to read all the forum rules.

1 Like

In short:
Be nice and supportive. Stay anonymous. Don’t talk religion, politics or drugs. Don’t spread false cures or anti-psychiatry. Try not to trigger other people’s symptoms.

I think we need a short version of the guidelines… :thinking:

4 Likes

Here’s the long version of the forum guidelines.

welcome Alice, nice to see you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.