New suit in the US

I need a new suit. Live in the US. Last one I had tailor made in Thailand but not going back there any time soon. I busted the snaps on the waistband today after an interview. It doesn’t really fit anymore. I was about 30 when it was made and now I am 47 and a little bigger.

Where should I go?

Need to land a new job so I need it for interviews. I guess I could try the mall maybe.

3 Likes

I think I am going to try Men’s Wearhouse. Just have to find it.

2 Likes

I bought a suit recently from banana republic. It cost about $400. My parents tell me there are tailors around that can shorten the sleeves and legs which are too long for me but I haven’t gone yet

2 Likes

I think Joseph A. Banks is the name of another big men’s suit retailer. They’re usually located in malls.

I hear they’re a little on the pricey side. But they carry very nice clothes and suits.

3 Likes

I tried the thrift store and didn’t find anything so I got one at Burlington Coat Factory. It fits okay for off the rack.

2 Likes

my suit only cost me about £60 i think, its still good, i’ve used it for 2 funerals, and a few interviews so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Go to an outlet store for men’s clothes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.