New shoes! :D

Today is the day I’m getting new shoes! My friend and I are going to a supermarket where they have shoes and crocs, because I need both.

I’m so excited! :smiley:
He’ll be here sometime during the next hour.

https://youtu.be/hmbUNF1Q4R8

11 Likes

Nothing like some retail therapy!!! Have fun!!!

3 Likes

Pick a comfortable size :athletic_shoe:

I want a pair of crocs. My feet are really wide and when they were popular I had a pair and they were so comfortable. They’re hard to find now, though.

1 Like

I know! It’s like walking on a bouncy cloud! :smiley:

The originals are hard to find, but there are insanely cheap knock-offs in most stores here.

1 Like

You should share a picture of your find. I’m curious about your taste in shoes.

Is that weird? Lol

I think of you as a friend but I feel like I don’t know what kind of shoes you would wear because I’ve never seen you wear shoes. It’s trivial. But I’m curious!

1 Like

These are today’s purchase! Along with a 10-pair-pack of socks and some juice for my vape.
Tomorrow we’re going hunting for shorts :smile:

8 Likes

Sweet finds @Pikasaur!

I love shoe shopping, and clothes shopping in general. Haha. :slight_smile:

Take care,

• Monte
2 Likes

I found my pair of crocs so hot, i just sweat so badly in them. But they are super cute.

Congrats, I need new running shoes, got a hole in mine

4 Likes

My feet sweat a little in them, and I’ll have to slowly get used to the chafing, but they’re super comfortable otherwise.

1 Like

I just got gifted new running shoes. Brooks are my fav brand now. Especially since they come in narrows or 2A.

3 Likes

That’s why i bought new shoes - all mine had holes

1 Like

ok shall we talk about shopping here, because i :heart: shopping.

I have one boutique where owner always give me good discount. I don’t know the reason for that, but i bought there burgundy jacket that i adore. And many other stuff :joy:

Will post pics later…

2 Likes

Please do! I want to see what kind of clothes you guys are into.

And @LED show me yours, I showed you mine? :joy:

2 Likes

All I need is new Hoodies, Jeans and Undies

2 Likes

Speaking of shopping… I’m creating our Wedding Registry. Its like shopping without buying, no telling what gifts we will receive. I’m kind of hoping for a bunch of stuff not on the registry, you know hand chosen gifts.

Plus buying stuff for the wedding itself. The budget is slowly slipping away

1 Like

I wish I could do like Carrie from Sex And The City, and get married to myself so people would have to buy me things from the registry, haha :stuck_out_tongue:

In all serious, hand picked gifts are usually the best. It shows the other person really thought about what you might like.

3 Likes

These are the ones I wear pretty much every day. If I know it’s a ton of walking I’ll wear my tennis shoes/trainers and if there’s any chance of rain I’ll wear my rain boots because they’re my most comfortable shoes. (those are under the baby’s bed because I never wear them, so you’ll have to wait until she wakes up for a picture)

These sandals I wear pretty much year round, if it’s cold I’ll wear them with socks. They’re foamy likes crocs.

3 Likes

They look super comfy! :smile:

1 Like