Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jonathon and I am newly diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia. It has taken a while to sink in, as I never even thought of it being a diagnoses for me, but after talking to the psychiatrist, it seems to be the correct diagnosis.

My disorder is heavy on the paranoia and light on the hallucinations; even though I have them. I also get confused sometimes and forgetful.

Anyway, I’m glad to be here and be able to talk to people who understand some of what I’m going through.

I look forward to talking with you.

Jon

5 Likes

@Jonathon

Hi, Jonathon, I’m new here too. Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome @Jonathon Is a great place with a lot of helpful and supporting people, some more than others
Here is some :cake: and a :tropical_drink: feel free to read the older posts and just drop in no one going to bite
:sparkles: form the local faerie aka me

1 Like

Welcome @Jonathon, this is a very supportive community. I think you’ll like it here.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome @Jonathon This forum has redeemed my views on the intelligence and meaningfulness of other sz folk. I think you’ll find many insightful and sensitive people here.

I write music and dark poetry and post it here in the witching hours and have found this is a nice place to post such in the creativity category. Again welcome bro

1 Like

Welcome @Jonathon!

1 Like

hi Jonathon. you’re most welcome here to join us. judy :sunglasses: :grinning:

1 Like

Don’t let your mind drift away to far. Try to be more apathetic towards your paranoia state. That is what works for me. You can put your state of mind wherever you want, keep that in mind. If you want to be happy, think you are happy. Works for me.

1 Like

Welcome to the world of schizophrenia

1 Like