New emojis suck

The new emojis from the latest upgrade are craptastic. Someone has to say it.

Pixel.

4 Likes

Thank you. I didn’t want to stir up confusion

Suck you say…What could possibly be wrong with these? :postal_horn::toilet::hole::vhs::joystick:

1 Like

VHS? REALLY?

My hair’s not that grey. @77nick77, sure, but not mine.

I want my old sticking out tongue emjois back.

The new emojis are micro-aggressions! Safe space! Where’s my safe space?!?

Pixel.

1 Like

:money_mouth_face::vulcan_salute:t2::camel::tornado::fries::space_invader::church:️:printer: Well, you brought this on yourself, mister!! Camel, frenchfry, fax…
Don’t worry @shutterbug, you’ll be :back::on::top::soon:!!

3 Likes

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I used to own a computer repair shop and people kept bringing me fax machines to fix. A fax machine is not a computer. Arse off with it already.

Pixel

1 Like

:flushed: The “someone put a stick up my ass” face
:persevere: The “I am taking a crap” face
:fearful: The “Oh my god, what did they do to my emojis” face

3 Likes

I’m so distraught over the cat faces :scream_cat: it’s like I’ve woken up in some sci fi dystopia with a new identity :crying_cat_face: I look at these cat faces and I don’t know who I am anymore :pouting_cat:

2 Likes

:scream_cat: Seriously, that used to be scream_cat, perhaps the most useful emoji we had :scream_cat: now it is pretentious_blowhard_cat_delivers_long-winded_lecture :scream_cat:

4 Likes

At first I thought the triumph face had two white hands flipping me the bird. :triumph:

But then I thought no, that would be kind of crazy, it must be something else. Like blowing smoke clouds out of his nostrils.

Triumphantly.

1 Like

Duh, @Turnip, everyone blows smoke out their noses to express success.

It’s unofficially a two-handed flipoff for me now, too! Much gratitude :frog:

:newspaper_roll::old_key::candle::radio::tv::fax::film_projector::vhs::phone:️:minidisc:
How about the obsolete item as a current emoji. Retro meets modern meets stupid.

1 Like

:sushi: it’s a sushi monster :surfer: it’s @SurprisedJ :card_index: it’s actually a rolodex omg :steam_locomotive::railway_car::railway_car: it’s the Flying Scotsman

2 Likes

Haa!! Fun!! Rolodex!

Have MI? There’s an emoji for that! The mentally diverse form of expression. :pill::confounded::scream::alien::ghost::japanese_goblin::bowing_man:t2::ambulance::hospital:…Sorry, possibly in poor taste. But I laugh to keep from crying.

What happens if the new non-sz emoji end up in the sz forum?

Pix.

1 Like

Hey! I resemble that remark.

That’s why you look so sexy in tight jeans.

Pixited.

1 Like