Needed a copy of my book and got it for $7.00!

I always keep a copy around the house until I eventually give it to someone who wants to read the book…so I bought a used copy off amazon for 7 dollars including shipping…can’t wait !!

4 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

I still have my copy! Sorry I haven’t read it yet. My reading ability has been poor of late

1 Like

no worries @anon94176359 I’m just proud you bought it !!

1 Like

What’s your book called? What’s it about?

1 Like
1 Like

anybody care to buy my book? I need the rankings on amazon? it’s o k if you don’t want to but I just wondered if there was anyone else out there that hasn’t tried it yet.

I’m sorry, but I can’t afford it. Is there a site where I can get a used one inexpensive

1 Like

they have some but be sure it is shipped in the US first…the first used copies listed on amazon are from the UK. you can probably find one for six to seven dollars shipping included. good luck and thank you for your interest in my book !! @CoCo

1 Like

the first fifty pages of my book are under success stories on the front page of this site. @CoCo

1 Like

I found it for 1.99 plus 3.99 shipping. At first I only saw the used option for 13.99, but when I scrolled down I saw other options.

1 Like

oh that is so great !! tell me what you think of it…some here already own it but can’t get to it and I really want to hear another opinion…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.