My Video Game Collection (pics)

Since I got so many likes on my game collecting in the video game thread figured I’d share some more pics. My games alone are worth about $20,000 on pricecharting. But that’s not including all the other stuff. I have 3 Sega Genesis 2 Super Nintendo’s and lots of other stuff like guides.

Heres some pics

16 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!

Games are so cool

1 Like

Pretty cool i collect digital games. Dont have where to keep them physical. And dont like caring

1 Like

Suikoden was my favourite game when I had a ps1

1 Like

Preferred game on PS1 one was Mortal Kombat.

1 Like

I have lots of games but all digital. I have about 20 games installed right now in my PC.

2 Likes

I see that gold edition zelda majora’s mask n64 cart.

2 Likes

My collection is all digital now. I have 189 titles, here is a shot of C-Di

4 Likes

I also had many but for personal and work reasons I don’t have much time for this anymore. but I always have a passion, because I like them a lot. 7-8 years ago when I played a lot because I was still a minor I sold many, but then years later I regretted it, I should have kept them in my opinion. a lot of stuff anyway, congratulations.

2 Likes

@Wantsome480 so friggin cool. That’s amazing.

1 Like

Sweet!

I watched an awesome documentary on Prime about video game collectors. Looks fun but the people who are only out to flip games have ruined the market with insane prices.

-S

1 Like

I got into collecting back in 2002. I was in on it before prices skyrocketed. I started with the SNES. Prices were going up on NES that’s why I don’t have many NES games. I speculated SNES would do the same thing so I bought all the SNES games before prices went up. I did it with other systems too. I always bought games before the price went up. I was buying PS2 stuff when no one wanted it. I got Rule Of Rose for $20. I only paid a small fraction of what these games are worth now. Games I paid $5 for are now worth $200. I thought if I ever had to sell them it would be a complete nightmare.

1 Like

I went all digital with my music and I regret it. Apple royally screwed me over with itunes. I had a bunch of music from CD’s that I put on my PC. My PC died but my CD’s were backed up on my ipod. I called Apple for assistance on transferring music from my ipod back into my itunes list. I noticed it was deleting my music from CD’s. Apple told me I wasn’t aloud to have unauthorized music. They said I needed the CD’s if I wanted to keep my music. When I noticed my music from CD’s was being deleted I ripped the cord out of my ipod. I found a way to keep my music from CD’s hidden in some folders on the ipod.

I’ve had a psychotic hatred for anything digital since. It’s like owning assets like gold. Would you rather have the gold coin in your hand or a paper IOU. I don’t trust Steam with their DRM. I know there’s other sites but I just don’t like digital because I feel like I truly don’t own it.

I bought a gaming PC off my cousin with a 1080ti. The only reason I bought was he sold it dirt cheap. I only have a handful of games on steam.

1 Like

That’s a nice collection.

Dope collection :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.