My state has really good services

So I talked to my caseworker yesterday and she told me about my states rehab department and how they can find me a job in my field and cover for me when I’m sick. I’m kinda amazed by this and I’m actually starting to get excited for life now that I have the right supports. I’ve been having some symptoms lately but I’m figuring how to handle that as well. On top of that my friends have been really great lately. I’ve been spending a lot of time with my best friend, who I’ve been best friends with for like 9 years, even though we needed space when I was psychotic. I also talked to my caseworker about my dating issues and I’m amazed how people up north don’t care at all if you are gay, as I had a completely different experience when I lived in the south. I’m really happy about where I live and how I’m doing right now. I almost am glad that I had to move back home because of my illness because otherwise I wouldn’t have the life I have right now.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.