My social activity since September 2023 resulted nothing

I did not gain any real friends, I have many Facebook people,Instagram followers, X followers, well I am as alone as I have been for many years here in Eastern Finland. I do have close contacts with my mother and sister, but I did not gain any other real friends, well I tried, maybe I was born in this way, I was very unlucky in America when I believed in the goodness of the marriages, I kind of lost the trust in many people’s relations. Well I am okay, no problems, took my meds etc. my Friday evening is going great.

4 Likes

I am as lonely as I was in Dec 2013, 10 years ago, I do not have any real friends, I have not gained any friends in the past 10 years, sometimes it bothers me.

3 Likes

sorry to hear that mjseu, you have some excellent activities you take part in though, you said you meet people & were chatting to someone recently, i like seeing you post here, you are an interesting person.

5 Likes

While I ride my bicycle I see and chat with people, f.ex. we have many Ukrainians here, I often ask people if they are Ukrainians before we talking with them, I would like to find a woman, but my town is so small, no luck for me, which is why I spend my time alone often as I am doing now while reviewing many international news websites for my info collection, maybe I was born to walk alone, already when I was a teenager in the 1980s and I was not so sexually active one female asked if I had grown in cottonwool, I have many things what I can do every day, I am also interested in gemstones and on my Instagram I get a lot of gemstones postings. I have just this problem that I can not trust people because people hurt me badly many years ago. But I am okay.

2 Likes

Im also alone, spent Christmas alone. I have 1 friend and he’s an elderly man. Since my divorce back in 2008 ive been alone, I guess it would be nice to have a girlfriend but Im scared of getting hurt, so I put up this wall around me. Probably why Im alone.

1 Like

I feel for you. I really do. I couldn’t handle that at all. Please don’t give up. I really hope you make a friend or 2.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.