My Situation

Antipsychotics are drugs. They can have side effects. Abilify is considered to cause the least sedation supposedly.

Thank you, and just so you know I already know this.

I mean I switched to Aripiprazole injection from Abilify pills. :smiley: My pdoc said injection has less side effects. The most perceptible change for me was I sleep less than before. I wake up early before going to the gym. Plus, I’m insensitive to my physical change though, but I think I feel less anxiety. And in cognittions, I saw a research that Aripiprazole elevates patients’ cognitive abilities. But I don’t know if it is actually effective in reality.

gee thanks. i had a weird heart attack in 2011. i started risperdal in 2001 and thats about when my bp started rising. i have arithmea a lot. my doctor retired and the new one just left it as it was. interesting. i want to live at least 13 more years.
how’d you get so smart?

Your welcome! And thanks for the compliment! I’m not sure if I would say I’m smart, but if I am smart I don’t know how I came to be like this.

1 Like

i have heard mentioned abilify so often. need to no more- wedmd?

i like dates the palm fruit

Why are you telling me this?

energy food 2222222222

Yes. It’s a good thing that psych meds are drowsy causing or an awful lot of us would never sleep.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.