My sister found this thing in the woods

Like wayyy back in a random spot. It’s horrifying. Pretty sure it’s cursed. Has some kind of real hair on its head. Anyway I’ve ended up with it somehow. Anyone know what it is?

6 Likes

Omg your sister picked that thing up??

And brought it to the house

I’m not superstitious but

It’s cursed??? Lol.

3 Likes

Should i burn it? Is it from a native burial ground maybe? Idk im getting weird vibes hahahaha

1 Like

I might fix its arms back on and stick it back in the woods . Far away:’)

1 Like

Reminds me of the gargoyles on Catherdrals - designed to ward away evil spirits.
I quite like it - I would have that in my flat.

2 Likes

I’d never sleep if it was inside goddd hahaha. Maybe it is some kind of gargoyle, I didn’t think of that. Thats a bit comforting

1 Like

The sacrificial hair is what creeps me out the most!!

1 Like

its coarse. I think it might be horse hair but im not sure

1 Like

It is pretty cool. I like the idea of it warding off evil spirits. But it seemed someone put it in the woods for a reason??? Far away from civilization??

1 Like

I dunno - something tells me somwhow its not evil. I reckon its the opposite. More for “protection”.

1 Like

That’s why i was thinking native burial sites. Failing that it’s like a giant voodoo doll hahaha. Idk urgh. Im not sure i like it. It’s like four feet tall . Super realistic legs and arms its horrible

2 Likes

I hope you’re right!!!

2 Likes

Yeah native burial site sounds accurate - if you wernt so far away i would prob buy it from you! lol.
Love that kind of stuff.

2 Likes

It’d spook me too much to have that around I think

2 Likes

I kept an eye on it going out for smokes incase it moved hahahaha. Had to turn it around. Gonna put it back in the woods i think.

1 Like

NO! what a shame. I understand your fears tho. I would have that stood outside my front door lol.

At least keep it - and do some research on it - you might be able to flog it and earn some cash.

1 Like

Reminds me of a tiki head

2 Likes

You should sell it say it was a long lost Native American artifact that started a 50 year war in year 1202 and was sought and considered to be the reason for the Cherokee’s and Mohegans fighting.

1 Like

Just done a reverse image lookup on google - and it just shows it as a chainsaw carving.
Bung it on Ebay - I reckon its worth a few quid.

1 Like

That thing reminds me of myself. Just after getting up and just before I go to bed. :joy:

4 Likes