My partner wont cut his beard

Okay.

So I’ll never trim my nose hairs again and see how that flies with my wife.

Please don’t get annoyed about this. I don’t want to cause issues. I won’t tell him what to do or bring it up again.

Go for it. I fully support you doing that if you want. It’s your body.

I’m not annoyed @Milly. I just feel everyone should have full control over themselves. If you asked him to shave and he said no, then that’s his right. Same for you on anything.

1 Like

…and if my wife doesn’t like my super long nose hairs, then it’s her problem?

Again, you aren’t being realistic here.

No, I’m not being unrealistic. You have a right to have braided nosehair and your wife has a right to not like it. If she couldn’t accept your preference, she could leave or just not look at you.

I’m not saying to never take your spouse’s preferences into consideration. You mistake me there. I’m saying you should have final say over what you do with your body.

You can close this thread if you want. I didn’t mean to cause argument…

Nobody is arguing…just discussing.

1 Like

Ok. Maybe I should get some sleep haha …

1 Like

Really, we aren’t. It’s just two sides to a discussion. I respect @Patrick and his thoughts

2 Likes

Guy’s beards can get out of control. Maybe just compromise and he can trim it back a bit. Happy wife…happy life…etc.

2 Likes

Respect the beard!

:grin:

2 Likes

I say its about trade offs. I wanted my gf to shave her armpits so she told me to shave mine. I said deal :laughing: so now were all good :grin:

2 Likes

On that note gon work on ma ball dreads :relieved::relieved::relieved:

:partying_face:

1 Like

Just don’t post a pic, is all I ask.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.