My new tattoo

Just got it a couple hours ago. I love it!

unbroken%20tattoo%202

It’s a tribute to my resilience and perseverance. Life has thrown a lot of ■■■■ my way, but here I am, still standing.

28 Likes

Solid tat! Makes me want my second one soon.

1 Like

Very nice!!

Did it hurt?

1 Like

Not that much really. The biggest thing was fighting off the twitches. That’s the side of my left lower leg, in case it’s not obvious, and yeah, my leg and foot kept twitching like hell. Just like the other times I’ve had my calves worked on.

1 Like

Nice tattoo… Looks good . I have only 1 tattoo it of a ancient Mongolian Dagger and on its blade in mongolian it say I’m a worthless drunk monk …

2 Likes

Well,

It looks great,

Happy you finally did something for yourself!

2 Likes

I want to get a Greek “alpha” symbol on my right hand and an “omega” on my left hand…the right fist starts it, the left finishes it. Just so I’ll look as aggressive as everyone thinks I am!

1 Like

6 Likes

Looks good! Turned out very well.

1 Like

Cool tattoo @freakonaleash!

1 Like

I have always wanted to have a tattoo, but I am scared.

Don’t be scared @justann.
Doesn’t hurt so much.
I have 6 tattoos :smile:

1 Like

Yeah, @Wave is right; it doesn’t hurt anywhere near as badly as some people say. I have seven tattoos now. How much it hurts depends on where you get it though. If you’re just scared about the pain you could get one on the back of your shoulder, I can tell you that hardly hurts at all.

1 Like

Nice tattoo, have a seat. The trick is to throw sh*t back at life.

1 Like

I am delighted to say that I have virgin skin. No tattoos anywhere. I don’t want to mark up my body. I have no piercings either. Except in my earlobes, which I never use. I only have two piercings in my earlobes and they are probably all closed up by now it’s been so many years since I wore earrings. I will never get a tattoo or any piercings.

1 Like

Very nice @freakonaleash.

My sister has a whole bunch and its funny because my 10 year old niece talks about her mom’s tramp stamp. Lol wtf

2 Likes

That is pretty dope @freakonaleash

1 Like

I like the meaning behind it.

1 Like

it looks awesome

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.