My new sz toothbrush

so i needed a new toothbrush so i went to the local supermarket, and i am standing there mesmerised by the amount of choice.
choice for me is not good it actually kinda gets me in a panic, i can feel my self sweating over a toothbrush !
but then my eyes’ are drawn to the kids tooth brushes, cool they come with 120 stickers, wow !!
so now i am the proud owner of a toothbrush with my name on it ’ dark sith ', tiny space ships an alien skull and cross bones and dinasuar figures , it makes cleaning my teeth way more fun !
take care

14 Likes

Hey, what ever makes you happy. That’s my motto.

2 Likes

Lucky… I want stickers on my tooth brush… :flipper: :fish: :octopus: :tropical_fish:

Very cool. I will have to find a fun toothbrush.

1 Like

I want skull and crossbones on my toothbrush…lucky

1 Like

and toothpaste!! omg whitening, sensitive whitening fresh, total care gum protection its a black hole of i dunno LOL

3 Likes

I would have to say that the toothpaste/toothbrush aisle can be daunting for anyone. So many choices. Personally I miss hard bristled toothbrushes but apparently they aren’t good for your gums. I like purple ones :smile:

1 Like

I use a Crest Spin-Brush. It’s a battery operated brush that pivots and spins. It cleans my teeth so well that I rarely need professional cleanings from the dentist! And they’re only like $10 lol

3 Likes

I also got a new toothbrush from the grocery store. Stood there for 12 minutes thinking to myself

• Should I go to the dollar store instead? Do the bristles fall out easily from dollar store toothbrushes?
  • Are the store brands poor quality?
  • Should I get the Oral B 10 pack for $10.00
  • Why are some toothbrushes priced from $1.85- $8.00 ?
  • What is so special about the $8.00 brushes?

Too many choices in the dental care area. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I found a kids toothbrush with a happy face and feet, it stands up on the counter by itself, 3 for a dollar at the dollar store.

@BakedBeans…the dollar store toothbrushes have been good to me, they last as long as any other brush. You don’t really want to keep one too long anyway.

4 Likes

I jumped on the band wagon and went to the market and bought a new tooth brush. I made sure it had stickers and feet. It makes me feel like a little kid using such a tiny brush.

I have to take longer to brush tomorrow I think.

2 Likes

Yeah. It used to be just - what color?

1 Like

wait a second mine does not have feet !!
you have out done me again mr bond !!
take care

1 Like

My toothbrush is not schizophrenic. It’s serious business - an electric Braun with soft bristles and takes AA batteries. Cost $10 at the time… The dentist finally talked me into it and I’ll never have a non-electric again. It makes your teeth feel super clean.
I was in an airport restroom once. This lady was brushing her teeth very laboriously with that hollow sound you get when you open mouth and scrub the back ones. Over and over, tilting her head to the left and right. And I thought - “Get an electric…”

2 Likes

I saw this online and I was thinking “feel the power of the dark toothbrush”

It’s battery operated too… :wink:

3 Likes

oh so many tooth brushes , and so little time !
take care

1 Like

What they said when I got mine.

Don’t press down hard. Don’t brush back and forth. - hold the brush still. Hug the tooth.

2 Likes

Well then good for you folks. You learn to choose without panicking so much. I bet for patients with limited manual dexterity or where difficulty exists in reaching rear teeth, however, dentists regard electric toothbrush as being especially beneficial.

1 Like

That is absolutely fantastic.

1 Like

I’ve named the new 3d tooth brushes SZ toothbrushes as only take about 6 seconds to clean your teeth. Perfect for dealing with the negative symptom of teeth care. Thinking it might be a distant Xmas present to myself one day. http://www.cnet.com/au/news/3d-printed-toothbrush-scrubs-chompers-in-6-seconds/

1 Like

Do the Arm And Hammer spin brushes work well? Anyone here own one?

1 Like