My new life dreams!

is to own a successful business and make some bank. this was never a dream of mine growing up, i was never focused on money, but i guess it would be nice to have a successful business. im not sure which business i would like, i think my homestead idea, or my smoothie place, or a bicycle shop would be best, and i also think about a landscape nursery. it’s like kinda a dream, but also just kinda daydreaming, as i don’t know if i could handle the stress of owning my own business. but i wont rule it out, if i ever recover and change my bad habits/laziness/negative symptoms.

3 Likes

it seems like that is all that is acceptable for adults, work and make money. so i will conform. the homestead is the most realistic, if that is successful, maybe i would have the funds for other businesses. im not terrible excited about it, but i feel the urge to promote things that i like here, instead of what i was born into.

1 Like

@Lifer you are in the United States, you can get a white collar job and then you’ll be well-off financially.

3 Likes

My new dream is to be a motivational speaker.

2 Likes

really? im terrified of public speaking. im thinking about going back for an associate’s degree and the class im dreading most is speech. going to talk to them to see if i can get around it and take a different class.

1 Like

Just picture everybody naked. If you haven’t had sex in awhile you might pop a boner. Beware. :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks. Now I have a pic in my head of an audience of naked people

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.