My Mom won't let me get a hamster

I’m really sad about it :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

I want a cat or a dog but my parents won’t let me :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Not even a bird :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

We just got a dwarf hamster for our 15 year old. It went into hibernation a week after we got it because it was below 68 degrees in her bedroom. We’re going to get a space heater for her room

1 Like

Why not?..

I have a cat you can have I’ve got four of them :cat:

1 Like

She says they are too smelly

1 Like

I had a hamster. He stuck around about 18 months. Cute little bugger, easy to own.

2 Likes

You don’t want a bird. Birds are annoying. My mom has a bird and it just gets in the mood and tweets and tweets and tweets and just drives everyone crazy. and they aren’t any fun like a dog or cat…they just sit there and do nothing most of the time.

3 Likes

I guess I can get ants as pets lool

3 Likes

I will smuggle them into our house, should be easy lol

2 Likes

Yeah an ant farm just don’t knock it over or maybe sea monkeys lol

2 Likes

Is she right? I didn’t know that was a problem with having hamsters.

1 Like

I suppose so since they pee and poop in the pine stuff laid out in their cages but I still think it wouldn’t smell too bad

1 Like
2 Likes

She wouldn’t let you have one even if you kept him in your own room and cleaned it’s cage regularly? I doubt one hamster in your room would stink up the whole house. And I’m guessing that their poop is small and not that much of it.

1 Like

Thier poops are tiny but no she won’t let me :slightly_frowning_face:

Ive had a hamster once or at least it looked like one, the creature was all white and small I held it for one day then the rats in the appartment ate him. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

That really sucks I’m sorry to hear about your hamster :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

We had hamsters when I was a kid. They would store their little hairless babies in their cheeks and sometimes they would eat them! :grimacing:

At least thats how i remember it. Twas long long ago.

2 Likes