My mom just walked in while i was masturbating

She left back to work, heard locking the doors. So i pit on the headphones and put on some p0rn. Apparantlt she decidee to bring my clothes from outside while they were drying. She also likes to walk in into my room without knocking so she saw me in action. Fml cant even masturbate in peace

2 Likes

Lol that sucks… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hahaha TMI :smiley:

If your gonna have a sneaky wank - at least lock your door. Overshare much? lol :smiley:

The deal is my door is without a lock lol

Thanks for the laugh :rofl:

1 Like

No problem, finished it when she walked out lol

1 Like

Oh yeah she saw me on full glory, like said i was with headphones on, so didnt even hear her walking in

1 Like

Hahaha - Bet you wont be doing that again lol. Your poor mother lol.

Like said, I thought she left home after lunch break and did not expect her come back. Also I waited for some time her to leave. I dont see a big deal here. She must understand that a young man who exercise and had no girlfriend has to do some wank. I hate that she just barges in in my room for anything, from a question to a statement

1 Like

Dude sorry 2 hear that, that musta been real uncomfortable.

:zipper_mouth_face:

Geez, I wont even do this with my teenagers. I definitely wait for a response beforehand, because im not blind to the reality of what most teens do alone in their bedroom.

1 Like

Exactly and the purpose of walking in today was just to say that she brought my clothes from outdoors

1 Like

Maybe she will knock next time? I think she should knock.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.