My friend committed suicide

I just found out today a friend I really grew to care about and like from a group I attend commited suicide.

I am very upset today. I am also in shock I will never see him again. It’s hard to take in. I can’t imagine the place without him. We had some great chats together and got along really well.

I’m going to miss him dearly.

Just so upset.

12 Likes

Sorry to hear about your friend, Life can be so hard and I hope you can look after yourself in this difficult time

2 Likes

So sorrry :worried::pensive: may your friend Rest In Peace

Sorry to hear :frowning: I hope you be okay

I’m sorry for your loss

I am so sorry for your loss

Was he bipolar or szphrenic…!!!

Sorry for your loss @Qwerty

1 Like

I’m so sorry, @Qwerty. Losing someone you care about is horrible. Be gentle with yourself as you cope with this loss. Maybe make a couple extra therapy appointments.

2 Likes

This is awful, I’m so sorry. Take care of yourself during this tough time.
Hugs

I’m so sorry; my condolences.

Sorry to hear these bad news, my good friend committed a suicide 5 years ago, so I know how bad it feels. Take care!

1 Like

I’m sorry, I saw many people I knew that killed themselves and it is a shocking experience, I’m often at the graveyard to see and think about them.

I’m sorry for your loss.

I’m so sorry about your friend. I hope something good happens for you soon so you can feel a little better for at least a while.

I’m so sorry for your loss.

Please accept my deepest condolences.

I’ve also lost a friend to suicide.

:broken_heart: :v: - Monte

I’m so sorry for your loss and the loss of his loved ones. May he rest in peace.

Sorry you lost your friend.

Thank you all for the kind words he had bipolar @far_cry0

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this.

1 Like