My first digital drawing

i just did it without any knowledge of software now i am start watching tutoprials and learn…

this one is not so good but i post it coz its first

11 Likes

Wow did you buy a tablet? Which one?
Does this mean you got the job too?

2 Likes

no i didnt get a job, i will know tommorow if i get a job, they will think if choose me… but i couldnt resist and bought tablet, now downloaded software and its so cool

tablet wacom intous comic
software clips studio paint but i dont know anything in that software jet , draw this with just pencil and brush

4 Likes

You’re pretty talented. I’m sure you will create more amazing art with this tablet.

1 Like

I’m the same way about buying things. If I want it, I will tell myself I’ll only buy it in a certain scenario then I will buy it anyways lol. as long as ur not taking away from ur money to eat pay rent if u do and stuff then I say it’s all good :blush:!!

1 Like

am I dumb? It looks like it spell spook

1 Like

Couldn’t you color of his teeth yellow?

1 Like

i dont know …didnt thought about that

1 Like

Do it for me if there’s no limitation for you.

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks a lot good friend .

1 Like

I liked the original with white teeth better @anon48059102 :slight_smile: It’ll be cool to see examples of the new artwork you create with your new tablet.

2 Likes

I was hoping you would go digital… you can basically create your own cartoons with that tech.,. just layer them separately…backround foreground chars ect… good work I always enjoy your art…

1 Like

first i need to learn sketching with this tablet then see :smiley:

1 Like

of course lol sorry… my mind jumps 3 steps ahead a lot…

1 Like