My dream dress

This is my dream dress I would love to wear to a party.

11 Likes

Just curious, how many dresses do you have since the majority of selfie photos of yourself are seen you in a dress?

1 Like

I am just trying on the dresses not purchasing all.:dress:

3 Likes

Oh, okay. I thought you had a collection or something. For example, I have a collection of 1500+ mp3s and over 500+ music videos. Some people have a collection of something. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s nice! I collect sunglasses but only have about 10 pairs.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

@see121 wow, I don’t even own a single pair of sunglasses.

2 Likes

That seems like more of a sundress than a party dress. I’m not a woman but if I was I’d focus on solids like a nice black dress. Different folks have different tastes though, and every one of them is valid.

4 Likes

Oof I only have 1 pair of sunglasses

2 Likes

Very beautiful! Why are you unable to get it?

2 Likes

It’s too expensive. It costs 2 thousand something dollars.

4 Likes

For $2,000, a man could buy a good Armani, Hugo Boss or some brand name tailor designed suit.

3 Likes

pretty sundress for a lawn party. Why does it cost so much?
I thought szs didn’t like to party.

2 Likes

Why do you think that? I love to party as long as it’s in my own space. I like to host parties. Though I guess they’re more gatherings. Nothing wild. I’m always down for a good dinner party or LAN party, though.

2 Likes

This is the dress I’m thinking about getting for my sister’s wedding next month.

9 Likes

Just because I got withdrawn after trying to mix and making aa lot of social blunders and not backing off a little when I noticed I wasn’t doing so well. I eventually gave up.

2 Likes

My god this tuxedo is expensive.

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

Dresses Are Rare To Be Seen With Thine Eye’s. . .

Sadly. . .

Something Magical About A Beautiful Woman In A Dress.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

2 Likes

Very expensive!$$$$$

2 Likes

Yes, only those in the upper class of the social economic status could afford clothing that expensive.

2 Likes

That’s a lovely color @LED. You will look nice in it!:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes