My Delusions - Help Requested

thanks, but nope. I’m an activist. it’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.

I doubt it too but how do you explain mind control? I was being controlled like a robot. Do you actually believe the brain can do that?

When I look at the evidence, I am convinced it was an external force.

I don’t have an explanation that I can prove. Maybe other psychic people with more powerful minds manipulating me. Whatever the explanation the meds completely get rid of all of it, 100%

Absolutely. I am 100 percent out of it, too. But that doesn’t change the fact that I was an experiment for all those years.

1 Like

Same.

I don’t disagree.

1 Like

I know it is a secretive mind control project of the CIA.

I can say this because I am certain that powerful artificially intelligent machines developed by the CIA controlled me. In the past too they would experiment on feeble minds with rudimentary technology. Now that technology has advanced. I had schizophrenia (just delusions), they wanted to experiment, and they picked me.

There used to be so much information regarding this online. Now it is gone. Hell, I even saw in a documentary that people protested being controlled by the CIA outside the white house.

I didn’t think it was the CIA or government,

I thought it was everyday people walking around with powerful psychic abilities, but not everyone, some people are just regular people but some are not.

I think it is a secretive government project.

Check this out:

Mind Control: America’s Secret War - Top Documentary Films

1 Like

okay, you guys, you have got to be taken off the blacklist,
and Not easily done.
What exactly are you saying, they just stopped fu-ck-ing with you?
I wish!!

Yes, they did. How long since you are in it?

I thought these people in society with powerful psychic minds are the next leap in human evolution, a new species of human after homo sapiens.

Maybe the CIA is in on it, but that was never my concern. the CIA is just people, and I thought people with these powerful psychic minds were living all throughout society, maybe some are in the CIA

this is gonna get locked. I’m not sharing anymore.

I think they could make you believe otherwise (that it is not the CIA experimenting on the brain).

However, there was so much information regarding mind control experiments online. Now it is not there. For instance, a research scientist from the USA NSA wrote about all these technologies and stuff. Of course, it turned out that this respectable scientist had “schizophrenia”. With time, it is not even searchable on google.

mindcontrol (g-casa.com)

I believe some people are capable of telepathy.

I don’t doubt, control techniques, via the government, are being used; or some powerful people.

1 Like

You know there were petitions of thousands of such experiments online which were calling for an investigation into mind control secretive technology torturing them?

All the information online went away years ago? So, if it is not true that secretive organizations do this, then why should this information disappear. If someone says something deluded, and crazy, why does that information need to be filtered?

1 Like

wealth of information back in the day,

forums, Yahoo Groups, all gone.

but I also think what happened was You Tube,

you can find tons of videos on these issues.

1 Like