My cat Don Juan is the best cat ever

Seriously I feel I have the best cat in the world. This is him doing flips on the ground. He also plays fetch amazing. I constantly tell him he’s such a good boy and I love him. He’s got the perfect mix of intellect and cuteness. He’s so sweet. And smart too.

Seriously, best thing that ever happened to me was Don Juan. What a love bug !!!

15 Likes

Great looking :cat::cat2: cat.

3 Likes

really cuty kitty cat =D

3 Likes

Yea I think your cat is pretty cool…

But have you seen MY cat he’s the truly coolest lol :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

You sure seem to have a happy, well adjusted cat.

4 Likes

My cats are awesome. Each has a distinct personality. Ren is currently our silliest. There is nothing he won’t try to make a toy out of. He even sat one night trying to bat my husbands head.

3 Likes

Don Juan and geno.

Geno has always been way more difficult and less talented than Don Juan. However he’s on Prozac so must have some psychological issues because it seems to work, the med.

Funny see them fighting all day

Genos still a good boy. Don Juan is the cutest cat we’ve ever had though.

6 Likes

I say the same things about and to my fur baby doggie. He’s just so perfect!

3 Likes

4 Likes

DJ is seems well known on the forum. Perhaps you could enter him into a kitty pageant? Heck! All the forum cats could enter.

Jk!

My Charles doesn’t want to make any of the other cats cry. He’s a sweet boy like that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.