My American friends - how many types of snickers do you folks have?

Yeah it is awkward, when I went to Europe I think I offended some people slightly by tipping when not expected. But they also were probably used to Americans doing stuff like that.

Almost everybody likes tips here. The minimum wage is low so service industry workers rely on them. Tipping is desirable for everything from bellhops to Uber/cab drivers, delivery drivers (for food, not packages like from UPS or Fedex) and hairdressers, massage therapists.

If you are eating out in a group of 6 or more be sure to check your bill that they did not already add a gratuity before you tip. Some restaurants add a gratuity automatically for large parties. If one is already added, it is not expected to add more unless they did something really extra special.They don’t all do this though, so you have to look at the itemized bill.

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of Snickers Bars but I absolutely love Milky Way and Three Musketeers Bars.
I’m also a big fan of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!

Lately I’ve developed a fetish for Raisinettes – chocolate covered raisins. As for candy bars I like to eat a big Kit Kat bar every now and then.