Movies that trapped you into a delusion

The Mayans were not narrow minded peoples - but I can think of someone that could fall into that category

Half of my Dadā€™s family is from South Eastern Mexico, MĆ©rida city in the YucatĆ”n
(Mayan Country) Weā€™re not narrow minded, in fact we embrace every idea we get under the sun. Under the hot hot sun. :sunny:

My Scottish side howeverā€¦

1 Like

I had some deja vu last night. They must have changed somethingā€¦lol.

and you want too adopt meā€¦ pls :wink:

You knowā€¦ with every nationality under the hot hot sun in my family line, from my Japanese Grandma and my Jamaican Great Grandpa, you might be in my family already.

I should warn you,ā€¦ If you get into my family you will be exposed to a lot of mental illnessā€¦ :wink:

well i have had my share, in the family. too say the least.
yet iam not too sure about mixing my born in indonesian dad with your japanese grandma

1 Like

So you have Mayan blood J - pretty cool

2 Likes

donā€™t u now be talking ā– ā– ā– ā–  about my proud Scottish peopleā€¦i am totally not Scottish and am lying. lets all agree that Mayans were dicks - not u - u cool

That is just Champion my bold wee lass. Thank you for the laugh.

Iā€™m sorry but my silly mind will take something and ponder it until it is silly and now I am picturing a cage match with your Indonesian dad & my little Japanese grandma. I can see her lethal ā€œhandbagā€ maneuver right now.

The referees call time on that as the crowd winces

1 Like

had great fun with the matrix and being lead to believe (forcibly) that the universe was a computer programme. itā€™s a great one because itā€™s improvable. some of our greatest philosiphers believe this to b the truth. i was out there for a while but it didnā€™t last luckily.

well there is an outside of this realm. how iam going too prove it you i cant.
its up 2 them

who exactly is ā€œthemā€? xxx

sorry i cant tell you who is them, they are undisclosed for the moment.
still if come upon across something, then they will reach you, in an way
that isnt confusing you will know in time when they become them.

ok. xxx then iā€™ll know when the time is right. xxx

donnie darko that really sent me loopy
i cant really watch many films because there either gory or too triggering for me

yeah me too, i had that iron skin once, i could endure most of the movies.
now its all too hectic, too paranoid, and too offsetting. i cant even watch normal tv shows
or commercials

me three for Donnie Darko, from what I can remember the imagery was just all crazy and the story didnā€™t help either

Lady in the water.

Twenty characters long.

I love the movie Donnie Darko, I can relate to it in many ways

1 Like