Motivating and Inspiring movies

My therapist gave me a list of movies to watch. I have watched Penquin Bloom, Triumph of the Heart, and Walk, Ride, Rodeo. All these movies are about suffering, and they are very motivating and inspiring. I also watched Rocky 1, and Rudy. Rudy is a true story too…it is very motivating and inspiring as well. All these movies are based on true stories, accept for Rocky 1. If you have netflix, you should watch these movies.

5 Likes

Hey @Jake . Did you make your move?

No, not yet…I might got to the group home on Wednsday.

1 Like

Yes, that is a good movie! I watched it a long time ago.

Have you seen Seven Pounds? It’s incredibly sad, at some parts, but it’s a feel-good movie. Will Smith plays the main character. Great acting, great story. Some people don’t like the way the story plays out, but I find it’s very moving.

816GpsPN4ML.SX385

2 Likes

These movies helped me. My favorite movie so far was Rudy, but they were all good movies. I got in to these movies very quickly, because…they are about suffering…and I am sure you guys will too, if you watch these movies.

2 Likes

I love Rudy! What a great thing to happen to him in real life. Amazing!

@Jake, you’re going to live in a group home soon? If so, are you nervous? Have you ever lived in one before?

Yes, I’m going to live in a group home soon. I am a little nervous. Yes, I have lived in a group before, for a month. I want to live in a group home, so I can socialize more.

2 Likes

I’ve heard multiple places that the character of Rocky was based on Joe Frazier, ex-heavyweight champion of the world. Now diseased.

1 Like

I hope you make some new friends @Jake Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

Thanks @CoCo…151515151

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.