šŸµā””@(ļ½„ļ½Ŗļ½„)@ā” say anything XVII @(*^ļ½Ŗ^)@

My dishwasher is still broken,

Washing dishes by hand suuuuucks so much.

3 Likes

Went to a NAMI meeting. Stayed until the end. It was small, and the other people have known each other a long time. I was the youngest person there, but felt very welcomed. There was a lot of laughter which was nice to be around.

4 Likes

I went to an art class today. It went alright eventhough my actual drawing didnā€™t. I will stick to the charcoal. Journey home was stressful. Its such a distance and plus the transportation was so busy with everyone on their night out.

1 Like

The things I hear out of my dadā€™s mouth sometimes make me wonder how many brain cells he has left. -sigh-

1 Like

Today I realized how hard it is to keep a real conversation.

VERY difficult. I zoned out after awhile and I just started saying things without realizing what was happening. I donā€™t know if the other person knew, but I think something they knew was different.

1 Like
8 Likes

@LED:

Hereā€™s where Iā€™m at. I havenā€™t really started polishing it, and Iā€™ve got a divot in one side that Iā€™m not sure I can correct:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s so awesome! Are you just hammering away?

1 Like

So. Hot. We went and got a pizza from the grocery store (already cooked) so we wouldnā€™t have to turn the oven on. Tomorrowā€™s going to be even worse. I donā€™t even know how to cope.

2 Likes

My connection to the internet is truly awful here. I can barely load this forum on mobile and sending FB messages is a nightmare. I am sitting in the best room of the house to get connection, but I am getting two bars of 4G at best. It feels more like 2G. Sometimes it will drop to 3G or 1X just sitting still.

I tried reading Dharma Bums, but it talks about drinking a lot.

Itā€™s hard for me to read alcohol influenced literature and about drinking, because I consider myself a recovering alcoholic.

2 Likes

feeling pretty good about going back to veganism after a year of pescatarianism. the fish is supposed to have healthy fats but I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to miss it. spiritually it just feels a lot cleaner to eat vegan, also noteworthy that seventh day Adventists are vegetarian and among some of the longest lived people on the planet.

Iā€™m eating about 2 cans of beans per day or about 7 servings. also I eat a lot of peas and seeds. altogether I get about 80 grams of protein, which I think should be enough for me to be muscular.

So I have this thing from social security that asks about my ā€œdaily functioningā€ and I guess someone other than me has to fill it out that sees me on a regular basis butā€¦that doesnā€™t happen. I donā€™t have anyone. And just reading this form is depressingā€¦

Iā€™m going to ask if my other Aunt can fill this out. I donā€™t know if she will help me though. My payee could have filled this out. It says if she didnā€™t know the answers then she could have put that she didnā€™t know.

1 Like

Having chicken Alfredo from an Italian place. Really good but itā€™s going to take me three days to eat all of this.

8 Likes

The portion sizes at some places are INSANE. I went to Texas Roadhouse one time and had food for a few days.

2 Likes

There is one you have to fill out too. My wife filled one out for me. Not sure what she said.

Where it asks how your symptoms impact you I said delusions distort my perception of reality and impair my judgement and decision making ability. Thatā€™s why I canā€™t work in my field anymore. Although i am trying to go back to work now and prove myself wrong.

I didnā€™t have any trouble with activities of daily living and I got approved with no exam and no lawyer.

Feel free to steal that statement if it applies.

I filled mine out.

My payee is just trying to sabotage me.

Yes! Itā€™s so satisfying!

1 Like

Took my meds. Flow into the nightā€¦

2 Likes