Mom and I have covid, David doesn't

Mom and I have covid but David doesn’t what the heck! Mom isn’t feeling well at all and I’m doing a bit better

We were all vaccinated with booster

5 Likes

Hope you guys recover smoothly

3 Likes

@Twialine yeah hope you get well soon.

3 Likes

I hope it will be mild.

4 Likes

I hope you both recover soon with no lasting effects.

1 Like

I hope you feel better asap. I’ve heard if you catch Covid you fare much better if you’ve been vaccinated.

2 Likes

Get well soon! :purple_heart: @Twialine

2 Likes

Prepare yourself.
I had it, was NO fun.
Get some green tea set it by your bed and stay hydrated, and don’t feel embarrassed to put rubber sheets on yer bed
You will need to get up for the bathroom every 7 mins.
Be kind to yourself and don’t smoke either :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Cloudd3ad I’ve been drinking Gatorade and doing as the Dr ordered and I think I’m over some of the worst of it… I’m tired but don’t wanna go to sleep again

2 Likes

Wishing you a speedy recovery

:hibiscus:

2 Likes

I hope everyone feels better soon

1 Like

@CoCo thanks I do too, I’m really worried about my mom… She’s starting the bad part

@CoCo @anon85745701 @Cloudd3ad @Turtle43 @Montezuma @SpringRose @everhopeful @Kxev @TheCanuk

Thanks everyone I’m feeling better but I’m worried about my mom

5 Likes

Hows your mum?

1 Like

@anon85745701 has a low grade fever, coughing a lot, sneezing, congested, things like that she isn’t feeling good at all
Thank you for asking

I’ve been very good on not smoking my CBD I usually have at least one CBD cigarette a week and I haven’t had one for probably 2 weeks now but I’m starting to feel it… I’ll probably have a gummy tomorrow and that should hold me for a week…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.