Minocycline isn't working like before anymore :(

i even upped my dose to 100 mg twice daily… taking a pro biotic with it i feel a very little effect from it but not major like it did before, sigh

I do not have positive symptoms from Vraylat 3 mg it is a great med for positive and energy a bit but not 100% effective for negative symptoms or depression?

I do NOT understand why minocycline doesn’t give it’s full potential on the negative symptoms this has become a very disabling condition for me for 20 years now,

CBD oil the first few days work but then nothing.

I really think this all sucks big time!!!

Any serious options for negative symptoms, and depression? djezus

I tried SSRI Paxil, Cipralexa, it gave energy but still felt sick.
All Anti psychotics modern, even clozapine for 6 months i slept like a baby for 6 months on that one… but felt terrible… its hopeless im 37 now and still no recovery anymore from the negatives sooooooo bad.

2 Likes

I gave up on fighting negative symptoms, I try to forget and live with them as much as I can.

2 Likes

Antibiotics are not known to treat negative symptoms.

3 Likes

I think he said he got sz from Lyme disease and antibiotics worked for his sz in the past. Maybe now the damage is too advanced to recover.

1 Like

Hes been tested for lyme disease multiple times and the test always comes back negative.

3 Likes

Oh didnt know that, he told me he tested positive. Maybe he had it before and the damage is already too advanced.

2 Likes

Man, I spent half a year on them thanks to the wound that would not heal. I’d have been over the moon if I could wake up and feel like going for a walk without ten minutes of arguing with myself in my head. They made NO difference.

2 Likes

My sz I am sure is genetic in my case, never had a serious infection. Didnt use drugs, etc

2 Likes

My first Lyme Elysa test came back positive, these tests arent accurate i must admit but still…

I tried some herbal neuroborellia treatments with some results, but not strong enough to consider a cure or a remission of symptoms.

I will now shut up and go to sleep and @Ninjastar may I ask do we know each other in real life, you seem to know lot about those negative lyme tests, and 1 positive standard test i have proof off.

None of the anti psychotics like clozapine worked for negative symptoms the drug companies claim its for treatment resistant schizophrenia it was awfull taking that

yet I am thankfull for been stable with Vraylar 3 mg for 6 months now, @Aziz its better then Abilify but you will need to adjust to it and 1,5 mg is not for psychosis, 3 mg and a few days later i had no positive symptoms :sunny:

2 Likes

im going to sleep and try not to catch covid-19 tomorrow, good night friends!!

2 Likes

Good night @jeroenp

2 Likes

Nah man, I just remember you posting several timez over the years about trying to get Lyme tests and then coming back negative. I didnt realize one of them was positive, so I apologize.

2 Likes

You have a great working long term memory Sir @Ninjastar , :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

I don’t have much hope of getting rid of my negative symptoms. Unless of course some of them are caused by AP’s and someday I am able to get off of them.

2 Likes

There must be a way to heal…

1 Like

I apologize to you @Ninjastar
Hard times sorry much love back!!!

2 Likes

did u quit… minocyline.??

1 Like

No i feel a little better its better then severe depression

2 Likes

Only solution for negative symptoms is little bit of positive symptoms. I mean controlled positive symptoms. daily schedules, rituals is a kind of controlled positive symptom. This is why all the substances which tend to improve negative symptoms seem to worsen positive symptoms ex: stimulants, tapering medications etc.

1 Like