Mental illness photo collage

So i just got the prompt for my final project for my photography class. I have to make a cubism photo collage. I have to go all out on it because i need more art pieces for my grad school application. All of my grad school application pieces so far have related to me processing mental illness, so heres my idea.
Going to set up my room really messy with specifically chosen items that represent me in some way. Probably have to move some furniture around. Set up my tripod against one wall and take photos of me doing various symptoms of my mental illnesses. Like for paranoia looking out the blinds. For ocd walking back and forwth checking the door. For autism plugging my ears and rocking. All of these are my true symptoms so this will be a very honest portrait which makes me a bit nervous.

8 Likes

You’re very brave to be so candid. It sounds like a great project.

3 Likes

You are very brave for doing so. I hope everything gos well

2 Likes

Im taking the pics for it tomorrow. I did a practice run and it didnt go well so hopefully this time i have a better idea of what im doing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.