Memories are coming back

I’m having a lot of twisted memories come back and some a real and some are fake.
I have no ■■■■■■■ idea what ones are real and fake, I just had a huge one come back and it felt like I was reliving it but asked a old friend and he said we never went to that place.

I don’t know what the ■■■■ is real or wrong anymore it’s turning me up side down why am I remembering ■■■■ like it happened ever since they upped my meds. It’s really hard to sort real from wrong. has anyone experienced this?

I used to have one really disturbing memory pop up randomly. At the time i didnt know if it actually happened or not. But there’s no way it could have been real. It was like that for a month or so. Eventually went away.

Yep, my last relapse was devastating. I’m still sorting it out 2yrs later.
I guessing you have ptsd as well? I’ve contacted people that may (or may not) have been involved to put the pieces back together. It can be embarrassing but man it’s way better than being confused and paranoid.
I even have childhood ■■■■ come back that my family vehemently denies happened, seems like yesterday to me though…just try to hang in there. It will get better. I thought I was forever spun cookie, I was wrong.