Me and my big mouth

I was approached about something my daughter and I do as a hobby. Asked if we could possibly bring it into the school. I said, okay, I’d try. Several more people jumped in and the project grew.

Currently frantically building a support Web site for the project. Also have to get a Powerpoint ready for a presentation I’m doing at the school Tuesday evening. So many people RSVPed that we had to move to a larger room. An interview with me about it is appearing in Wednesday’s paper. The following weekend I’m running a booth demoing it at the local teen fair. I’m a ball of nerves.

The above describes how I’m feeling right now.

Back to work…

Pixel.

7 Likes

It’s pretty late man. You’re working?

I would consider myself king of the world if I could do ONE of those things!

Ahoy!

You can do it. Gz, I’m happy for you.

take it easy pixel,

all work and no play… you know the rest

:thumbsup:

Getting closer…

That’s the Website countdown timer as of last night. It’s down to just under 8 hours now. Goes live at 6 pm MDT. Won’t be as pretty as I wanted it to be, but the content is there.

Here’s the stack of gear I finally put into a rack I ordered instead of piling it haphazardly.

Been so busy I haven’t taken the tablecloth we used for Princess Pixel’s birthday last Friday off the kitchen table yet. I am SO FAR BEHIND I’m starting to feel like I’m ahead.

Pixel.

Looks nice @Pixel. Best wishes on the presentation.

1 Like

Whew. Made it thru in one piece.

Pixel.

2 Likes

awweeeesoomme!Have fun and hope it will go as you wished\1