Schizophrenia.com

Maturity(I do have it) dictates I ought to move on

I’ll be really good I think. Vraylar has my vote. Wish I could share how I get it so inexpensively but I’m not well versed in pharmacy jargon.

Caffeine ultimately caused what was not my finest hour. My bio I never changed; and it spoke about liking my own thoughts too much.

Caffeine makes this even worse and leaves me without insight!! (Excited bc that’s the definite right thing to include).

Not being needy, and I know the reality and don’t need to test it, and I’m not fishing for compliments.

And I wasn’t seriously angry I don’t really think. I believe it stems from being nice and I ‘explode in good ways’ ; ). Someone once said that to me but the context wasn’t a happy one. Still I include it here for relaxation all around.

This is hard bc I overthink… people say ‘just do you’ to me often.

Either way the point here is I’d like to close my account. I’m willing to keep it a pending request and understand the reasoning for that, of course. So without further adieu,

@Moonbeam
@ninjastar

… Please and thank you!!

aww dang…I will miss you !!

1 Like

I’m sorry you want to leave :frowning:

1 Like

Well I could always vacillate down the road, it’s not great… but neither would be being proud or stubborn

1 Like

Aw, how come you’re leaving?

Just don’t drink caffeine!

1 Like

Maturity? How is this for maturity? You take pics of food and post them on Facebook as it is, why don’t you post a pic of your Vraylar or whatever it is called? Unbiased opinion, real maturity is admittance of illness. But hey, you move on to your blogspot and Facebook, I’ll kick it with the anonymous crazies.

@anon64158233.

2 Likes

Thank you! I get it and understand.

1 Like

Don’t leave. I won’t let you down again. You are good poster, just confused. I’ll talk to you.

1 Like

Yeah I can already tell I’m not going anywhere. You didn’t let me down. I guess mostly I needed a check bc social media is hard. We all go through it as in when 30 people view a post and only one person comments.

I quit FB exactly a year ago; and I don’t photograph meals of food! FB sucks.

1 Like

You can stay and make decision some other time.Just take break for I while.Send me pm’s if you need a friend in struggle.You are Eastern and our culture is different then Western.Sometimes it is hard for people here to understand it.PM me and explain please.

1 Like

Vraylar is working - I dropped my worst fears and funny is they’re so forgotten I didn’t even identify forgetting them. Maybe that’s the definition but it reminds me of insight only here it was a delight to realize.

Today I patronized the local establishment again… there’s a lot of camaraderie to be found by not being scared. Plus as I evolved I tend to like small business, and salt of the earth people.

1 Like

I like broadcasting better than PM but I will message you sometimes.

1 Like

So you are not leaving?

1 Like

Correct I’m gonna stay. I’m glad we can do this. I’m a night owl strictly because it’s the best time of my day. I like my own company by and large. What time is it by you?

1 Like

8:31 am.Woke up hour and half ago.
Just want to tell you something:
You write to complex posts in English,it is hard to understand for non speaking English areas to understand it.
Make a good time to choose what you want to say.Find essence in what you want to say.
Stay strong,you scared me you are leaving.It took me three breaks from forum to realize that writing long and complex posts bothers people to read.
Stay strong,I must eat something :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok I thought of something to PM you. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like