Marians housekeeping project

I plan what housework I am going to do the night before and I do housework in the morning when I have more energy.

1 Like

That is good. I’m not too productive in the mornings, mostly, I like my time to wake up. I was in a recovery course today. People said they’d work all day, and only gave themselves permission to enjoy things and relax, after all work was done. I don’t think I have THAT problem. :slight_smile:

I’m happy for you. I haven’t cleaned except dishes this week. I need to get some things done tomorrow. All I did was dishes and preparing meals. Not good enough. But I’ve been spending tons of time with my daughter and have had drs appointments and other things going on. Now I need to make myself get it all done without excuses

1 Like

Spending time around daughter and medical care is important. Dont beat yourself up.

I just cleaned a bit more. It’s getting cosy here. I even bought flowers for myself and kid, to make it nice when he is here this afternoon. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Flowers are so pretty. I’m glad your home feels cozy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. Now it is more clean, I manage to keep it clean as well. I’m trying my best with plants and flowers. Kid will come in an hour. I am baking homemade bread, so the house smells nicely.

Have to do an extra “layer” of cleaning still in the kitchen. But it is much improved.

4 Likes

You’re doing awesome :slight_smile:

I love fresh baked bread. I haven’t made it in about a year though.

1 Like

Good luck Marian, lemme know if you get it done. :crossed_fingers::+1:

I need to remove mould off the bathroom ceiling today and laundry.

:innocent:

1 Like

Mould removed! It was easy thankyou @Milly I was surprised how powerful that chemical was.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.