Man the best bits of beavis and butthead was when music videos came on

REN and stimpy was pretty dark.

3 Likes

I LOVE South Park, watched pretty much every episode except the most recent two seasons.

2 Likes

Just bought a South Park box set.

2 Likes

I feel like American Dad is darker, like some of the more violent political type of stuff which happens. They deal with rape, bloodlust, sexual deviance…overall much more extreme than family guy.

1 Like

Mike Judge also wrote and directed “Office Space”,

Probs one of the best movies, all time.

4 Likes

Stewie is the darkest bit on family guy

1 Like

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

1 Like

“My staplr”

1 Like

Stewie really mellowed out in the recent seasons, he reminds me of my brother who might be gay. Roger is sort of Stewie’s equivalent on american Dad, but he’s much more extreme.

1 Like

Ren and Stimpy is the best!

John Kricfalusi has a very interesting story about how he wrote and was eventually muscled out of his own show,

Excellent cautionary tale about creative control.

4 Likes

This should go in the meme thread but what the heck

X-Files Original Poster

Improved Office Space Poster

3 Likes

Man that made me lol!

1 Like

HaHa! Who can forget Beavis and Butthead. :rofl:

Does anyone remember when they said the Cure video to their song “caterpillar” sucked?

I was a little disappointed in their taste, I had to remind myself it was just a cartoon. LOL.

I always thought it was hilarious how Beavis said “Look Butthead! Chicks! Chicks!”

:v:

5 Likes

When they flipped burgers it was gross

2 Likes

My favorite part is in the thumbnail - it’s from the movie and it was just so random I lol’d my face off

4 Likes

I love it when butthead meets Chelsea Clinton and she is like a female butthead

2 Likes

LOL. It was pretty gross when they flipped the burgers.

What was the name of their principal who always talked like he was about to crap his pants? LMAO.

1 Like

I used to be able to do both their voices well and their laughs.

2 Likes

Can’t remember his name. Or the PE teacher who used to shout ‘kick me in the jimmy!’

1 Like

South park gets away with more intense images than American Dad. The situations on American Dad are more relatable and based in reality and there are more strong female characters.

1 Like