Any Beavis and Butthead fans?

I just bought Volumes 1-4 of Beavis and Butthead on DVD.
“I am the great Cornholio”!

1 Like

Huge b-n-b fan. I credit when ‘I found Beavis’ as the turning point in my recovery.

I want crapachino for my bunghole. The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers.

1 Like

love beavis and butthead. watching volume one on netflix, the other volumes were taken away. I used to have a big volume set but gave it away which I am known to do a lot.

1 Like

“Stop whackin in muh trailor!”

I can’t remember what time i woke up today, but you better believe i can qoute a cartoon i saw eighteen or so years back, see i can’t even remember how long it’s been since that was on, but i can qoute it and i will always remember him saying “stop whackin in muh trailor!”

My brother and my cousin used to watch it. I like it, but I haven’t seen it in a long time.

I thought it was hilarious when it was on back in the day. Don’t know what I would think of it now. I would probably still like it. They just don’t make comedy like they used to.

changed my mind

I’m a much bigger fan of the spin-off series Daria!

They actually reminded me of actual guys I knew in middle school and high school.

1 Like

I think that’s why beavis is so funny. It strikes a chord of truth in the stupiditiy of the characters along with the actions of teenage boys.

Do the box sets feature the music videos? They where always my favourite.

I think that is Mtv’s property. not sure. I’ve never heard of them showing videos just the skits.

Yeah they used to show music videos and talk over them (in character). Was hilarious.

Did you know it was the same guy who did the voice for both beavis and butthead?

that makes sense…yes, I believe it was the narration over videos that made it so popular, not the skits. but the skits are priceless too. there is something called “sciencetheater 2000” I think or something like that that they narrate over bad science fiction movies. hilarious too.

1 Like

Thats Mystery Science Theater 3000. that was a funny show.

1 Like

What about the true buttheads.