Make fun of yourself silly thread

I’m 5’2, overweight with big boobs, I look like I’m going to topple over any minute now. Middle age is not so good but at least I don’t get face pimples anymore, just the bottom dimples :sweat_smile: :rofl: I swear a lot more now as well

3 Likes

My intellect is so great it makes God jealous.

2 Likes

You win :trophy: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I have the memory of a goldfish
The stomach of a manatee
And the memory of a goldfish

5 Likes

The mentally I’ll suffer enough and many times we are made fun of and bullied by others.

I’m not about to make fun of myself and degrade myself further.

I need to raise my spirit not crush it down

2 Likes

When I play golf I hit myself with the golf clubs

2 Likes

There was this one time on a bank holiday I went into the office, I went into the next room and locked myself in. Luckily there was a phone in the room so I could call someone to get me out.

5 Likes

Awhh man, I’ve got all the pimples today :weary: :rofl:

2 Likes

No, I’m not jealous.

1 Like

I sit down when I pee.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The seat keeps falling down at my place but I’m too stubborn to sit down so it’s pants down hold the seat up :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Dude is completely cracked, believes he’s a camelid.

Oddly enough, for all my llama love, I’m not a furry.

Go figure.

5 Likes

Montezuma is such a sexy beast that he ended up marrying a French prostitute and she makes him wear a chastity belt in public.

:flushed:

7 Likes

all the humorous things I would say are R rated…I love to make people laugh…people usually laugh when i say something random…or randomly say something…

in high school the entire school laughed at me because I was going thru an episode. whose laughing now huh?!!! laughs evil and maniacally

I make rap videos on my computer sometimes and freestyle rap like niki minaj etc. eminem and then a few hours later i delete them…usually i say something terrible…

1 Like

Every time I get another vaccine jab I wander around the next day saying, “Pfizers on stun!” to anyone that I can corner.

Edit: I keep getting temp banned from large box stores because I go arse wild with googley eyes in them. So there’s that, too.

4 Likes

last night I was trolling the political youtube channels in french and chinese…

“fai attenzione a non maledire le persone in altre lingue e non essere colorato con la tua lingua suona razzista”

2 Likes

I eat so much fast food I can hardly breathe or walk

4 Likes

J’aime maudire les gens en français, les sales baises.

:wink:

2 Likes

Speakha Engrish vee ice so utnerstand ya.

1 Like

Yuoo knoo thet it cuoold be-a a lut vurse-a. Imegeene-a vhet it vuoold be-a leeke-a tu reed my pusts iff I ves Svedeesh. Bork bork bork.

2 Likes