Madly in love

See like this ■■■■! Drives me crazy, that one guy I liked would do this and I’d be like wha??? I don’t even care anymore I’m over this character :wink:

Lol. NEVER either of those. I thought the European ones were the wildest, they closest to kamasutra

cc: @Sarad

Too much of a good thing may not be. Some people make a fundamentalist religion out of AA… because that’s the model of supposed “spirituality” they know. I run into one or two at almost every meeting of more than 20.

Wilson tried to correct the problem with the 12 Traditions and his “choose your own concept of God” idea (very radical in the 1930s - 1950s), but it didn’'t entirely work. he wrote about this in The AA Grapevine in the '50s and '60s.

Then you should also know that Balkans are the most primitive, raw and roughest and they don’t ■■■■ with that gracious gym ■■■■.
:wink:

I think that an AA here would be considered as blasphemy.

The current b/f included? (And I’m not sure this is “Balkan” as much as it is black-and-white, authoritarian thinking from a certain very large and very fast-growing religious bunch that relegates women to third- or fourth-class status.)

Hey there is even a term for it: for the bottom position we say balcanization.

(Lol kidding, its from a neocolonialism theory)

He is out of comparison.

I dont think so, I was very sprung when I was a kid but that didn’t turn out to good so that kinda soured me on the whole thing.

You can pm me if you really want to know :flushed:

? ? ? ? ? (15 15 15 15)

Okay; use email, then. I’ll keep an eye on it.