Love interest

My last msg sent to her was “what do you look for in a man in a relationship?”

Just had to mention the word relationship dumb me I almost want to apologize for treating her like a dating app ice breaker.

I guess it was my one last question cuz I knew she was going to ghost me.

Any who thanks for listening to my BS.

This thread is like a vault to my deep feelings that no one in irl hears

1 Like

I am finding it interesting that she has no idea that she is the subject if discussion by an online family of schizophrenics.

4 Likes

I want to text her so bad. Every song reminds me of her :no_mouth:

1 Like

I just don’t want to creep her out

1 Like

That honestly sounds a bit unhealthy. Seems a bit obsessive. Perhaps just a crush that will pass.

3 Likes

I had a prospective date bail on me. She did alot of dicken around so I eventually let the whole idea go. Not saying you should do the same but living in a shelter cannot be easy. I bet there is a whole stew of sh!t going on in her life.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a bit connected with my delusion

1 Like

Yeah I can see where she is coming from

1 Like

Well that isn’t a good sign. I know that I said that maybe you should put it on the back burner and leave it open to possibilities. But the more you seem obsessed and the more you talk about it being related to symptoms, I would say that it’s probably for the best for you to drop it at the current time. Try to focus on something else. I had a crush once or twice in my youth, it’s not easy just to let it go, but this is sounding very unhealthy now.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s true, I’m just venting here online