Look at how well my place is organized

Yes, I am happy with it, no woman really would fit in my place :wink: which is okay, I am happy, I went to the grocery store now in the evening and then I had a walk, it is -20C, I met one 16-year old teenage boy who is following me on Instagram, he had watched all videos I posted yesterday, these videos were taken in Dec 2007/Jan 2008 with the very high quality video camera, it took some time to convert these videos to the right format,10 years ago, any way he liked (he was not born even when the videos were taken) and he asked for new updates, I have many memory sticks with a lot of materials, I put those now published videos to Facebook and Instagram. Good stuff, shows how there was no snow and no ice in the middle of winter 17 years ago, now we have a lot of snow and ice. The boy and also Valentine rode their bicycles. Valentine was born in Ukraine, the Soviet Union in the 1950’s, I talk with her regularly. I show how much snow we have now. What do you think of this little boy statue?