Look at how well my place is organized

Well, is it chaotic or in order? It can’t be both.

You should see my files and folders in my memory sticks, then you would know how organized it is :smile:

You can also see that I have a good digital TV but I have not watched for a year or so, I do not watch TV, and I have not really watched movies and series on the net either, I may watch one movie on our library movie service Viddla today or tomorrow, but it is late now. So bye for this evening.

Here is where I sit often my legs crossed and study my intel manual. It has many notebooks, but these are stored in another place. The doc is well organized and if one method f.ex. is the team building, this is listed with the specific page number in the specific notebook. I started developing this in Aug 1999 in Atlanta and the biggest addition in 2023 has been AI.

How does my place look now :smile: it is a good photo.

1 Like

Are we playing games here? You’re the one who made a post about how your room is in order. It’s obviously not true so why belabor the point? What’s your point?

1 Like

My bedroom looked like this a month ago my landlady wasn’t happy. I gave half my stuff away or threw away and now my room feels… Better. It has improved my mood. But whatever works for you is what matters

1 Like

He probably meant that even there’s lots of objects in his room, they are in order in a way so he know’s where everything is.

You’ve got a lot of cool stuff

1 Like

1 Like

nice stuff man…glad you are happy with it…I would be.,

1 Like

Yes, I am happy with it, no woman really would fit in my place :wink: which is okay, I am happy, I went to the grocery store now in the evening and then I had a walk, it is -20C, I met one 16-year old teenage boy who is following me on Instagram, he had watched all videos I posted yesterday, these videos were taken in Dec 2007/Jan 2008 with the very high quality video camera, it took some time to convert these videos to the right format,10 years ago, any way he liked (he was not born even when the videos were taken) and he asked for new updates, I have many memory sticks with a lot of materials, I put those now published videos to Facebook and Instagram. Good stuff, shows how there was no snow and no ice in the middle of winter 17 years ago, now we have a lot of snow and ice. The boy and also Valentine rode their bicycles. Valentine was born in Ukraine, the Soviet Union in the 1950’s, I talk with her regularly. I show how much snow we have now. What do you think of this little boy statue?

Here is my pic in this cold snowy dark evening in Eastern Finland, I am alone as usual, but that is okay, I have never been any team player, but I like to do things alone such as this.

But I can also be with people and I enjoy talking with people.

Here is another pic. The orange painting against the wall is the painting of Saint Mark’s Basilica in Venice, I was there once, there was one arrangement where I slept and then ate some pizza, this was in 1991, if I understand correctly, now visitors must pay some money to Venice, then there is my Cayman Islands cap, I was in Caymans in 1998, over 25 years ago and then those boxes on the floor contain my butterfly and moth collection from the beginning of the 1980’s.

I have a lot of materials in my memory sticks, I have many memory sticks, in one stick I have 12953 files, here are a few pics of me 20 years ago, I was so much younger looking.

ms061304kgb
ms040604
ms061804
ms070204

My sleeping place 10 years ago, the same place, but now it looks different.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.