Schizophrenia.com

Loneliness?

sounds controlling and possessive… :pensive:

anyway the fact that he agreed to it shows that he is not the best of friends to you…

yeh. exactly. something i personally can only do when i believe that things will turn out fine…
new doors will open to you too i hope now that he is gone.

just enjoy your isolation whilst it lasts :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t like the chaos of company a lot. They take me away from my dreams.

2 Likes

Yeah i get anxious about even going down to the corner shop when ive been indoors for a few days. A good drum and bass track on the earbuds helps tho lol.

2 Likes

Being married I used to spend so much time alone because my husband (soon ex-husband) spent so many hours at work. But when I move to my parents’ house (I think it will be in a few days) I won’t be so lonely.

2 Likes

I don’t really get lonely. I do enjoy my me time but I see enough people regularly. It would be nice to have a romantic relationship but at the moment that doesn’t bother me at all.

1 Like

My mom keeps me company

I feel very lonely

It’s awful

3 Likes

I’m alone 99% of the time and have been for many years, some times I need to talk, but it passes. Not sure what keeps me going really

1 Like

Sometimes I hope somebody asks me for a cigarette just so I can talk to somebody. Even for just a little.

2 Likes

I know the feeling, sit here many nights wondering what others are doing and waiting for a call, no one ever does unless I call them and I don’t like to bother people

2 Likes

Yeah. I get that “bothering people” kind of feeling too.

1 Like

I call my friends video call when I feel lonely.

Don’t care about ingratiating yourself to others so much. Just be fairly self-absorbed but curious. Not overbearing and demanding of others.

Good relationships take time and patience. Fast friends are usually trying to take advantage of you somehow.

1 Like

I suffer loneliness. I want attention from others to some extent.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.