Lithium Carbonate or Orotate

Hi Anna, sorry that I could not reply to your message, but I had reached my maximum limit of replies.
Lithium is used primarily as a mood stabilizer, and you may need additional medication to help with your anxiety and paranoia.
Lithium Carbonate has been used for a very long time and doctors are much more familiar with it than with lithium Orotate.
Lithium Carbonate is just as effective as any other form of lithium.

maximum number of replies?
Could you please make Simon a member?
@moderators

Thank you for the answer @Simonw :slight_smile: . I have Zyprexa with the other meds but it never really helped my paranoia, idk why…

Your paranoia could be caused by anxiety and spending a lot of time at home thinking about stuff.
Olanzapine didn’t help my paranoia either.
I think Chlorpromazine is the best anti-paranoia medication and I have been on it 9 years.

Its definitely a big problem that I spent so much time at home, but I have no more the strength to cope alone with the paranoia… Thanks for the advice for the ap but I became a guinea pig a bit too, I am tired of the aps… Well see again what we can do more on 20th November. I guess there cant be miracles from the meds after so much time being alone, I feel as a prisoner now who should discover everything again. I am not sure if its possible to do it after so much time… But with the lithium, the sensation to cant breathe because of the anxiety is a bit lessened for the moment.