Listening to Enya

Lying in bed and listening to Enya. So relaxing.

7 Likes

Liked this thread cause enya is quality music

1 Like

Hmm.

I Remember Enya Getting Pretty Popular During My Younger Days. . .

None Of My Friends Really Mentioned That Genre In Any Music Conversation. . .

I Haven’t Heard Much. But!, I Can Only Assume That Her Work Led Me To Nature Sounds. . .

Those C.d.'s That Were Always By Themselves. i Would Stop And Use The Attached Headphones And Go Through The Short, But!, Fascinating Library. I Picked Up A Few. . .

Have You Guys Heard Of Stacey Kent?. She Did A Cover Of Fleetwood Mac’s ‘Landslide’.

Found It Some Years Back On A Website Called ‘Stereo Mood’. (Don’t Know If It Still Exist’s).

But!, I Loved It. Everytime I Got Bored I’d Go There A Scan Through All of The Different Emotions. . .

Each Emotion You Could Choose Had Artist’s You Could Sort Through. . .

Fun Website. . .

N e Hoo.

Check Out Stacey Kent, Because What I Have Heard From Her Was Excellent!.

Hope, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Peace!.

1 Like

I haven’t heard any Enya for years. That’s much more kind of music than the many subgenres of metal music .

1 Like

Hmm?.

Metal?.

Enya Is Metal To You (???).

That Must Be One Hell Of A Ride When You Actually Listen To Nu Metal, Or Post Rock.

It Must Be Fascinating!.

Hope, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

1 Like

Of course not. It’s just that more than a few here are into metal music

1 Like

Hmm?.

Well Here!. Pass It Around (!!!).

Hope, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

1 Like

I really like this! Makes me want to go to a concert like this

2 Likes

Enya in greek means concept (έννοια)

2 Likes

After my first semester at college that I bombed, over winter break I listened to Enya’s greatest hits as of the year 1997! (I guess she’s had a lengthier career? I lost track of her) but my fave song was and is ‘Book of Days’.

The melody even feels like redeeming oneself. Big Enya fan, but the only song I can pinpoint since is Wild Child bc it hit the radio I think. My two cents.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.