Kitty Kins won't stop meowing

I cannot figure out what she is trying to tell me. She is meowing all over but comes and sits right next to me and stares and meows. She wants something really bad.

1 Like

Could she be hungry?

1 Like

I thought so. I filled up her bowl. Then I gave her one of her wet treats. she ate and then continued meowing.

1 Like

I finally got her to stop. I put on relaxing music with tropical fish swimming on the tv and she’s watching tv now. So weird.

6 Likes

Has she been spayed ?

1 Like

I was gonna suggest the cat music. There are several channels on YouTube i subscribe to, but my favorite is Cats Only Channel. They do harp and piano music to calm cats. I listen to the ones with cat purring included but there are some without if the purring bothers her.

I don’t have a cat anymore, all mine passed, but I miss them terribly, so the relaxing music with purring comforts me. Purring is my favorite sound in the world. Can’t have a cat in this rented house I’m in now and I get lonely while my husband is at work.

2 Likes

Is she spayed? Could be heat.

1 Like

ah, I’m sorry you are missing your kitties.

yes she’s spayed @everhopeful and @anon4362788

the music calmed her, but it seemed she wanted out the back door, not the front door as I had been offering

2 Likes

Oh if she’s an outdoor kitty then she probably just wanted to go out.
Maybe a bird or squirrel caught her eye!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.