@Kindness and Chess

@kindness

We should have an on-line game sometime. I play twice a week with my brother. We’re both pretty sharp. Never had my rating checked, though.

3 Likes

Will have to have a game with you once I’ve squared away the Level 1 and 2 exams.

Need to take that ego of yours down a few notches.

:blush:

4 Likes

I’ve got an idea, how about you have chess pieces on your side if the board and I have checkers pieces on my side of the board. THEN we’ll see who wins!

4 Likes

e2-e4

Any takers?

1 Like

@Patrick

I’ve been playing against a chess app (Chess LV 100) for the last few years, so I haven’t played a human being for that period of time. Since you’ve been playing against your brother for awhile, I’ll probably blunder as soon as we get into the middle game! (Or should I write ??) :cold_sweat:

1 Like

That’s cool. We can just play a game on this thread…pick up our moves whenever we visit the forum. No rush.

@Patrick

e7-e5

1 Like

@kindness

g1-f3…151515

@Patrick

I’m doing this in my head (no board).

b8-c6

@kindness

Well that’s not fair. I’ve got a board here in front of my computer. Do you want to put our game on hold until you set up a board in front of your desktop computer…if you have such a set up?

@Patrick

I just drew a board on paper, but I’ve got to eat lunch and take meds. How can we play on the Internet (without subscribing to a chess site)?

1 Like

Okay @kindness

f1-b5

Move whenever you feel like it or have the time. I pop in and out of this site during the day.

1 Like

I got a great chess set for Christmas, it’s all Sandman characters from the comic book Sandman by Neil Gaiman. Mr Turtle and I had another game on Saturday, it lasted about two hours this time. He decimated by the end of the game.

1 Like

I’ll update board, per turn

after this, we play tic-tac-toe

2 Likes

@Patrick

Bc8–e6

You’re pieces aren’t correct. I drew the correct board as it stands now.

1 Like

@Patrick

Sorry. Hold on…

@Patrick

Castle

@kindness

Sorry. I think we’re getting confused. This is the way I see the board now…and it’s your turn. You can’t castle just yet…